|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Salary:||Competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Talent Acquisition Specialist
3 Month contract - Potential to extend
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking Talent Acquisition Specialists to join a project in Reading.
- Conducting face to face behavioural/competency based interviews with internal and external applicants.
- Monitoring a large number of applications, as well as headhunting / souring other candidates
- Telephone screening candidates to ensure their suitability for the roles
- Recommending relevant candidates for interview with hiring managers
- Conducting face to face interviews and leading wash up sessions with the managers
- Ensuring that a positive candidate experience is given each time
- Recruitment experience (Onsite/in-house would be an advantage)
- Experience in performing behaviour/competency based interviews
- Excellent note taking skills Need to be extremely organised with excellent stakeholder skills up to Director level
- Proven coordination skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong with MS Excel
- Experienced with raising requisitions, and using an ATS/CRM system
- Strong collaborative skills
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to kerry.knight@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.