Talent Acquisition Specialist
3 Month contract - Potential to extend
Must start on the 19th September
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking Talent Acquisition Specialists to join a project in Reading.
- Conducting face to face behavioural/competency based interviews with internal and external applicants.
- Monitoring a large number of applications, as well as headhunting/souring other candidates
- Telephone screening candidates to ensure their suitability for the roles
- Recommending relevant candidates for interview with hiring managers
- Conducting face to face interviews and leading wash up sessions with the managers
- Ensuring that a positive candidate experience is given each time
- Recruitment experience (Onsite/in-house would be an advantage)
- Experience in performing behaviour/competency based interviews
- Excellent note taking skills Need to be extremely organised with excellent stakeholder skills up to Director level
- Proven coordination skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong with MS Excel
- Experienced with raising requisitions, and using an ATS/CRM system
- Strong collaborative skills
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START ON 19TH SEPTEMBER
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.