|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Project People are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join a leading telecoms business based in Central Reading. You will be responsible for driving improvements to assessment and selection standards and processes, building our employee branding, with an emphasis on driving inclusion and diversity.
- Responsibility for talent acquisition including resourcing strategy, sourcing channels, candidate journey and selection methodologies
- Accountable for all permanent and contract recruitment ensuring that the required high standard is met without exception.
- Directly managing senior recruitment (Head of & above)
- Management of assessment process for employees for promotions, development and secondment opportunities
- Managing the standards and service of our onsite RPO.
- Accountable for the delivery of any polices directly related to Talent Acquisition
- Drives continuous Improvement in our recruitment processes, systems and monthly MI reporting
- Accountable for resourcing plans & Strategic workforce planning - collaborating effectively with Finance to manage data and ensure plans are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Ensure we have the right mix of perm v contractor base.
- In Depth Recruitment experience, preferably in-house
- In depth RPO experience
- Experienced team manager
- Experience of creating and managing headcount / resourcing plans
- Experience of Strategic workforce planning
- Experience of coaching and developing leaders
- Track record in building strong relationships and using these to transform and change the way we work
- Strong emotional intelligence and the ability to deal with subtle cultural resistance
- Experience of creating an EVP and market positioning
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.