Work for a high profile global Broadcasting/TV company that offers great career development and training opportunities.
Offers a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more. Has a hybrid working policy of being office based and remote.
This is a role within the Technology department called End User Compute (EUC), your aim will be to assist, and be instrumental in ensuring the company reach's their ambitions in Collaboration & SaaS Product delivery. You will be a positive, friendly face to end users and work closely with suppliers and other EUC product teams.
What the role be doing:
- Product Support: Own product issues through to resolution, and communicate with the client until fully resolved. Effectively liaise with end users, service providers, suppliers and vendors. Assisting 1st and 2nd line support teams to resolve the issues or escalation to vendor/suppliers where appropriate.
- Development: Competence in one or more mainstream development languages. Develop effective small applications, API integrations, create and manage scripts for automation that meets given specifications.
- Testing: To perform user testing of all issues, enhancements, and project functionality.
- Configuration: SaaS products configuration, administration, change control and documentation.
- Training: Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies. Assisting change and communications team in creating training documentation.
- Team: Working alongside other senior team members both locally and remotely you will participate in group objectives, deliverables and meetings. EUC SaaS team run a high cadence of new SaaS products to the business. You will understand and convey their value to our end user, identifying which technology is right for their use case.
- Ideally a Software Engineering or Computer Science Degree or equivalent and worked within a software development environment (mid-level).
- Competence in one or more mainstream development languages and ideally experience in PowerShell scripting, API or rest services integrations.
- Power Platform and Azure experience would be highly desirable is desirable.
- Experience in one or more of the SaaS products below as it is not expected for anyone to have experience in all the listed products:
- Microsoft365 platform and products such as Teams, SharePoint, Power Platform etc.
- Dropbox, G-suite, Adobe, Miro, Slack, BMC remedy, Azure etc.
Please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Graduate Software Engineer - SaaS
Location: London, England
Graduate Systems Engineer / Developer
Location: London, England
Salary: 35 hour work weeek, 26 days holiday, up tp 5 extra holiday days
IT and Office Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
IT Infrastructure Engineer (support / administration / rollout)
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour