Systems Developer - Azure
Permanent with competitive salary
Based in Theale
Are you an avid Developer, keen to use your knowledge of Azure and Datawarehousing within your next challenge?
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a System Developer with experience of Azure and supporting Business Intelligence based development requirements, to support an expanding client!
Looking for a bright, and engaging, team player to offer technical development expertise across the business.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of developing within Azure
- Excellent exposure to web technologies including .Net
- Advanced SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), MS SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Strong MS SQL Server experience
- Extensive development in the design and development of BI systems
- Experience in building and maintaining data warehouse in both greenfield and established environments
- Experience of building and troubleshooting automated ETL routines
- Ability to build reports as requested by the business
- AAS or Analysis Services Tabular
- Dimensional modelling
- Experience of ADF v2
To be considered, please apply for this role, or submit your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Front End Developer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, USA
Cloud Administrator/Engineer - Azure, IaaS, SaaS
Location: Republic of Ireland
Project Manager (SAP S4 HANA Data Migration)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SAP HANA / ERP Test Specialist
Location: London, England
Location: Telford, Shropshire