Systems Developer required to work for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
PLEASE ONLY SEND YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE
Responsibilities of the Systems Developer include:
- Development of new solutions and enhancements to existing tools
- Working with IT demand, design and project management, respond to new functionality development requirements to be reviewed and agreed with the client.
- New functionality development requirements will be undertaken, implemented and tested to guideline standards within agreed timescale
- Design and maintain development and test environments
- The Systems Developer will ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing to enhance the quality of final releases to production
- 3rd Line support for in-house developed systems and interfaces.
- Provide technical support on owned systems and respond to support requests during core hours.
- Analyse the reported issue and report suitable resolutions/development requirements or workarounds and implement a suitable resolution where possible
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- To ensure all systems and developments meet the IT security requirements
The successful Systems Developer will have:
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Deep technical skills in Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- Microsoft Stack.
- MVC .Net
- C# programming Language
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2016 Relational Database
- Advanced MS Access
- Strong MS SQL Server
- Intermediate Web development
To apply for the Systems Developer role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.