We are looking for an experienced Systems Developer to join this busy IT team within the telecoms industry. Strong Azure development skills are required for this role working for a leader within the telecoms industry, along with an understanding of DevOps.
Great benefits which includes a 15% pension and 30 days annual leave.
A Full stack developer with strong knowledge of Azure DevOps is required to lead the development and testing inside DevOps. 3rd line support for delivery of business systems to meet business requirements. Leading the development team, applying the correct architecture and performance standards, working closely with the Business Analyst and the Solution Designers.
Development of new solutions and enhancements to existing tools:
- Developer lead to manage and deliver new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client. To be undertaken, implemented and tested to guideline standards within agreed timescale(s).
- Consider Performance, info security and Architecture standards.
Design and maintain development and test environments:
- Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing to enhance the quality of final releases to production.
- This is also to ensure security is designed into any solution, following the companies compliance guidelines.
- To implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development. Analyse the reported issue and report suitable resolutions/development requirements or workarounds and implement a suitable resolution where possible.
- Strong Analysis skills to find the root cause of the issues and provide guidance how to implement enhancements in the platforms to avoid future bugs.
Compliance & Security:
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
- To ensure all systems and developments meet the IT security requirements.
- To ensure the automation testing framework in .Net core is implemented with excellence, being able to deliver unit and integration testing when implementing requirements.
Azure Pipeline & artefacts:
- Implement and maintain the Azure pipelines and artefacts of all the platforms and SaaS in place. Propose improvements to the systems.
- Experience of MS Azure virtual environments.
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases.
- Full stack development skills, including Microsoft development toolset.
- Experience directly managing users' requirements and translating them into systems requirements.
- Experience in working together with other developers. Business Analysts and Solution designers / architects to deliver the best solution for the business.
- Experience in cloud native designs and full stack.
- Strong experience in a Lead Engineering role involved in design and architecture.
- Experience in managing entire software development lifecycle with a decent sized team of Engineers.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive salary, bonus and package
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire