About the role
You will act as the System Analyst / Developer for development and support of in-house applications and interfaces (i.e. Enterprise Service Bus) to strategic business systems.
You will have oversight of the SQL Server Estate and work with the managed service provider to ensure it is operating optimally and is well maintained.
You will also be expected to seek opportunities for automation and the introduction of new technologies, such as AI and Machine Learning.
- Respond to new functionality development requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled environment
- Provide technical support on in-house developed applications
- Liaise with the 3rd party SQL Server managed service, to ensure critical SQL Servers are appropriately patched, and have in place maintenance routines, to ensure optimum performance and minimum downtime.
- To support the BizTalk environment and facilitate the correct operation of interfaces between Mitie and Cornerstone for Xenon.
Key Skills & Experience
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Deep technical skills in Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Experience of Webservices, SFTP and data interchange solution development
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Antenna and Feeder Systems Designer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
SCCM / SCOM - Management Tools Architect - Perm - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Cloud Architect (Openstack) - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, S. E. England, England