|Job Title:||Systems Architect - Binary Tree|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
System Architect (Binary Tree) - Contract - East London.
A global IT services company is searching for a System Architect (Binary Tree) to join their team on client site in East London.
Essential Skills and Experience required for this role:
- The mandatory requirement is Binary Tree subject matter expertise - candidates must have strong experience of Binary Tree.
- The role will be of a hands-on / troubleshooting nature, and less design - so candidates don't necessarily have to be someone currently working as a System Architect.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent professional competencies as it will likely involve customer facing activities during the migration.
Key Project Deliverables:
- Provide specialist Binary Tree subject matter expertise to migrate users' mailboxes from a supplier-owned Exchange on-premise environment to a 3rd party Office 365 Exchange Online environment (schedule, run, monitor & report).
- Undertake pre-synchronisation of mailboxes, prior to mailbox cutover.
- Undertake regression of mailboxes as and when required.
- Undertake trouble-shooting / investigating any issues e.g. failed migrations or fix Binary Tree issue.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Proven, recent experience of successful delivery of Exchange to O365 Exchange Online migrations using Binary Tree.
- Makes a recognized technical contribution to business approval meetings.
- Consistently produces designs, which require minimal (<10%) rework, following peer review.
- Provides evidence that demonstrates defining the technical scope in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Tangible recognition from customer management, sales and project management staff, of an effective contribution to business development.
- Using company prescribed methodologies can demonstrate the production of several medium scale designs, including some which are not based on an existing pattern, or which have substantial customization and/or contain solution components from contributing specialists.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.