|Job Title:||Systems Analyst/Developer|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This is an exciting time to join a leading Telecoms company based in Berkshire.
You will act as the System Analyst/Developer for development and support of in-house applications and interfaces to strategic business systems.
You will have oversight of the SQL Server Estate and work with the managed service provider to ensure it is operating optimally and is well maintained. You will also be expected to seek opportunities for automation and the introduction of new technologies, such as AI and Machine Learning.
- Development of new solutions and enhancements to existing tools.
- Design and maintain development and test environments
- 3rd Line support for in-house developed systems and interfaces.
- Administrator of the SQL Server Estate
- Compliance & Security
- Advanced MS Access
- Strong MS SQL Server
- Intermediate Web development
- Experience of Webservices, SFTP and data interchange solution development
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Integration Architect - PKI
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Java Developer - Telco
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €450 - €470 per day
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salesforce Development Manager
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Senior Front end web developer
Location: Oxfordshire, England