|Job Title:||Systems Administrator (Salesforce)|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Tim Shepherd|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Systems administrator / salesforce / design / risk / infrastructure design
The role holder is a competent design authority on medium or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver medium or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions. In addition, the role holder will provide technical advice and assistance to the sales force, managers and colleagues as needed. The role holder may also manage a small design team.
- Authority. Contributes to and may have responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing solutions.
Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and able to suggest solution/service trade-offs.
* Cost and risk. Defines the approach to medium solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
* Influence. May represent customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build reputation in the market place.
* Business development. Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the customer choosing the client.
* Requirements and design. Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of medium size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
* Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to knowledge base.
Key Performance Indicators
* Contributes to the overall infrastructure design for medium, complex solutions.
* Regularly has medium, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for medium sized or complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall solution architect or project manager.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK&I alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Services Specialist - SharePoint Administrator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Rating Assurance Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Principal IP Network Engineers
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior DevOps Engineer - CI / CD Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
C++ Software Engineer - Space / Defence - Embedded C - Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum