NEM Group’s purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize our Blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, we will help make collective ambitions real. We’re pioneering Blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In March 2021 NEM launched the Symbol public Blockchain which is built to help Enterprise and developers use the latest Hybrid Blockchain technology for their solutions.
Responsible for the Infrastructure, Services and Templates that NEM employees around the world use on a daily basis to successfully do their jobs. This means managing devices, Identity and Access Management, services like Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Zendesk, Atlassian, Guthub, Slack. Will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves solving problems, and is comfortable blending the ambiguity inherent in startup business challenges with the precision of software.
- Maintain and improve core IT services
- Installations, continuous review, improvements, maintenance and system administration
- Proactively monitor and improve IT infrastructure performance and security.
- Manage network security for multiple locations. Provision and de-provision user accounts for all software platforms as needed.
- Manage user permissions, role hierarchies, and permission profiles across all platforms.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new application and systems
- Be the guardian of all systems and templates with NEM
- Writing process and policy documents
- Serve as the point of escalation for user issues
- Standardise all branded templates and communicate this to the users
- Act as the super user on applications to help and mentor others
- Troubleshoot issues with process automation.
- Able to work at multiple tasks simultaneously
- Systems administration and configuration
- Change management
- Business Intelligence systems
- Partnership management
- PMO style organisation
- ITIL knowledge helpful inc service desk
- Working with Tech Operations and DevOps leads / team
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Hungry and driven approach to business
- High energy and dedication
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and spirit to get things done
- Highly passionate about partner management
- Keen interest towards Blockchain technology
- Avid learner
Systems Engineer/Developer - SaaS
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Graduate Systems Engineer / Developer
Location: London, England
Salary: 35 hour work weeek, 26 days holiday, up tp 5 extra holiday days
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
Technical Service Engineer (Solaris)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Principal .Net Developer
Location: London, England