System Centre Architect - SCCM / SCOM
*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled System Centre Architect - SCCM / SCOM to join their team in Bracknell
- Working with stakeholders to analyse requirements, negotiate and bring consensus
- Working with business IT infrastructures and the tools required to manage them efficiently, particularly Microsoft System Centre tools
- Working with sensitive systems in secure environments
- Designing and deploying new tools and the necessary integrations between the tools to create a working system
- Planning the work for a team to build, test and roll out a new toolset
- Creating cost models or budgets for build and deployment of new toolsets
- Producing technical documentation to a high standard, formally documenting your designs and plans.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.