|Job Title:||System Center Consultant - System Center Orchestrator - Perm|
|REF:||CB - SCCM ORC_1582025249|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
System Center Consultant - System Center Orchestrator - Perm
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
We are looking for an Automation Tools Architect with significant system design and build experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate architectures and tools required by potential customers. The successful applicant will become the toolset SME, responsible for all automation tool design and cost elements and production of deployment plans and designs.
Design and build Workload Automation systems and who is able to demonstrate significant knowledge and experience of tools for:-
- Automation of server builds in virtual environments
- Automation of software configuration and server housekeeping
- Automation of Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Automation of common service delivery tasks (e.g. user account management)
- Reporting on the delivery of service via automated tools.
Can you demonstrate:
- Experience of Automation Tool design and deployment for major IT systems
- Experience of Planning and Costing toolset deployments for bids
- A strong operational understanding of IT system monitoring and event management
- A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- The ability to write persuasive and targeted proposal documents.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.