|Job Title:||System Administrator/vmware/Active Directory/linux|
|Duration:||6 -12 months|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Based on Customer site - Swords
The Systems Administrator will proactively build, implement, maintain and monitor the server and network infrastructure deployed on customer site and to act as a point of escalation for the onsite service desk. The onsite administrators are responsible for ensuring all users have access to critical line-of-business applications and central services
Accountabilities/Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator include
- Installation, integration and maintenance and administration of central services.
- Handling complex escalated technical customer or partner issues.
- On site debugging of complex hardware and/or software
- Support, analysis and proactive monitoring of Network and servers with appropriate software tools and method.
- Update and upgrade complex IT products and systems
- Handling and resolving routine tasks and problems
- Makes knowledge available to partners and colleagues, develops and provides product training, information and materials.
- Ownership of assigned tasks and resolution of customer problems within SLA
Ideally the Systems Administrator will have :
- 5 + years demonstrated work experience in similar environment
- 1 - 2 years Specialised knowledge in an IT discipline and qualifications
Microsoft Active Directory
- Active Directory Administration
o Create and Administer OU's
o Forest/Domain Architecture
o User Account Management
- Network Services Admin - DNS/DHCP
- Group policy - Configuration and deployment
- VMware Virtual Infrastructure Administration experience
- Linux Administration experience
- Linux Scripting language experience
To apply for the Systems Administrator please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Business Analyst/Finance System Administrator (S4 HANA/BPC)
Security Cleared SAP S4 HANA Finance System Accountant
Developer (SC Clearable/AWS/Automation/DevOps/Ansible)
SAP S/4 HANA ACCOUNTANT - REMOTE -CONTRACT
Location: London, England