|Job Title:||Sysadmin Wintel|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
- Installation, integration and maintenance and administration of central services.
- Handling complex escalated technical customer or partner issues.
- On site debugging of complex hardware and/or software
- Support, analysis and proactive monitoring of Network and servers with appropriate software tools and method.
- Update and upgrade complex IT products and systems
- Handling and resolving routine tasks and problems
- Makes knowledge available to partners and colleagues, develops and provides product training, information and materials.
- Ownership of assigned tasks and resolution of customer problems within SLA
Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/ Experience) - Mandatory:
Ideally the candidate should possess all or most of the following attributes.
- 4 + years demonstrated work experience in similar environment
- 1 - 2 years Specialised knowledge in an IT discipline and qualifications
Microsoft Active Directory
- Active Directory Administration
- Create and Administer OU's
- Forest/Domain Architecture
- User Account Management
- Network Services Admin - DNS/DHCP
- Group policy - Configuration and deployment
- VMware Virtual Infrastructure Administration experience
- Linux Administration experience
- Linux Scripting language experience
- Oracle KVM
Server Hardware Monitoring
- Network Monitoring Tools, such as What's Up Gold, Microsoft Systems Center, Opsview
Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/ Experience) - Desirable:
- Fujitsu or EMC SAN Hardware Troubleshooting
- Brocade Fibre Switch configuration
- Database Administration
- Cluster Administration
- Reporting Services Administration
Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/ Experience) - Optional:
- Cloud technologies including AWS and Azure
- Audit background including SOX
- CISSP or other security equivalent qualification
- Exposure to an Corporate Anti-Virus Solutions
- Smart Cards / Tokens
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.