|Job Title:||Symantec WSS Consultant (Blue Coat ProxySG)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Symantec WSS Consultant (Blue Coat ProxySG) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Cardiff
- Review existing Internet Filtering solution in line with industry and vendor best practice
- Propose and implement changes to the existing Internet Filtering solution to meet Information Security's requirements
- Assist the wider Security Engineering team with the maintenance and configuration of Security Tooling
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience of managing and reconfiguring an Internet Filtering solution.
- Strong technical background with extensive knowledge of how Internet applications work and how they interact with Internet Filtering and the challenges this can cause
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security principles
- Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to actively manage workloads to meet business and department requirements.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with IT and Information Security teams and the wider business.
- Experience of working within the Insurance / Financial sector and an understanding of the typical business processes involved together with the threat actors and their relevant tactics, techniques and procedures would be of significant advantage.
- Working knowledge of firewalls, host based firewalling, HIDS/HIPS, email filtering or EDR would be advantageous
- Technical Information Security Certifications such as CEH, CISSP, etc
- Degree in an Information Security / Computing discipline
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.