|Job Title:||Supply Chain Specialist - Mandarin speaking|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Job title: Supply Chain Specialist - Mandarin speaking
We have an exciting opportunity for a well-organised individual and team player to join a leading technology company on a long-term basis.
This is an entry level position. You will work with a young and prospective team in a multi-national corporation.
The individual will support telecoms projects across Western European countries.
What you will do:
- Support the Supply Chain Manager and Project Manager in all aspects of day-to-day operations smoothly to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved
- Ensure all material requisition orders are fulfilled on a regular basis
- Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for team members
- Maintain Work Order Management system and ERP system
- Match the orders with the correct inventory
- Use Excel to generate weekly and monthly reports
- Understand the complete procedure from equipment shipping to contract closure, and solve problems that may arise
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Flexible and agile with a can-do attitude
- Well-organised with great attention to details
- Good Mandarin (Chinese) and English speaker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work under highly repetitive system operations
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What we offer:
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Quarterly salary review
- A clear career promotion path
- Bonus dependent on annual performance
- Modern working environment and a friendly team atmosphere
- More than 20 days annual holiday plus 8 days public bank holidays
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.