|Job Title:||Supplier and Contract Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project People currently have an exciting opportunity to join a leading telecoms business as their Supplier and Contract Manager.
As the Supplier and Contract Manager you will be responsible for day to day management of Operations relationships with key suppliers, being the key POC, and managing their performance against the agreed contractual obligations. You will also be the key point for commercial and contractual governance forums and managing the assigned suppliers responsibilities.
Your responsibilities as Supplier and Contract Manager will include;
- Managing the assigned suppliers and their contracts
- Managing suppliers through governance forums
- Reporting on supplier performance, challenging any sub standard performance
- Managing the in-life contracts
- Identify areas for improvement
- Manage contract change requests
- Responsible for financial charge validation and prompt payment in line with contracts
- Responsible for initiating Service Improvement Plans and managing the SIP process and reviewing SIPs
- Responsible for resolving operational contractual disputes
The ideal Supplier and Contract Manager will have:
- Mobile Telecoms or IT contracts experience
- Extensive knowledge of the development and management of operational support contracts.
- Proven to take full accountability for planning and delivering commercially viable options to the business.
- Experienced with a track record of managing OPEX and CAPEX projects.
- Excellent in planning and coordinating events to ensure contracts are fit for purpose and deliver within the operational budgets outside in to your organisation and using this to drive improvements
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Digital Development Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Rates
5G RAN TRANSFORMATION DELIVERY LEAD - (TECH EXPERT / SME)
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Support Engineer
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Performance Test Lead
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire