|Job Title:||Submarine Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Submarine Systems Engineer
6 month Contract
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading managed services provider in the Defence Industry require a skilled Submarine Systems Engineer to work on an ongoing contract basis.
Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Inputs to and suggests improvements to designs. ·
- Provides designs for medium size components. ·
- Monitors their own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met. ·
- Contributes towards plans for own individual work items. ·
- For routine and non-routine problems, produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach that may include appropriate methods, tools and testing. ·
- Fluently presents technical information to technical audiences both orally and in writing. ·
- Communicates issues in a timely manner. ·
- Is able to listen and act on instructions given. ·
- Contributes to team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
- Adheres to corporate and local development methodologies as appropriate. ·
- Adheres to corporate and local processes. ·
- May have limited input to local processes. ·
- Take ownership of their own development and training needs.
- Keep abreast of technology developments within their own specialism.
Background in MOD/RN beneficial
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.