|Job Title:||Structural Design Engineer - Telco Passive Infrastructure|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Structural Design Engineer - Telco Passive Infrastructure
Berkshire, however remote currently due to covid restrictions
Permanent Role with competitive salary package
Looking for a Structural Design Engineer with experience of designing steel structures, and has an interest in the telecommunications industry, who can act as the Tech Authority for design and implementation related to structural and civil engineering. In this role you will be there to facilitate the deployment of passive infrastructure into site portfolio.
The role will suit someone who has direct telco experience, or someone who has experience designing steel structures, and a motivation for transferring their skills into this space.
In this role you will be responsible for component design for both existing and new demand requirements.
- Receive definition and execution of current and future strategies from others and determines the necessary requirements for passive design to accommodate these changes.
- To analyse current solutions and develop new products accordingly.
- Ensures compliance in installation quality and ensure acceptable performance of network site. This is to ensure that all solutions deployed into the network are fit for purpose and requirements for installation and maintenance area clearly defined and accepted by the business.
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
For this role you will need:
- Broad experience working in site design environment, working with suppliers and shareholder management
- Broad knowledge of Telecoms infrastructure and suppliers
- It would be a bonus if you had a Master's Degree in Engineering, Chartered Engineer; Degree in Engineering and/or related qualification to the specific role
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply via this link or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.