|Job Title:||Structural Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently partnering with a leading telecommunications organisation who are actively seeking a Structural Design Engineer to join their team.
The role will be acting as support to the technical authority for the design and implementation required to facilitate the deployment of passive telecommunications infrastructure.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for component design for both existing and new demand requirements.
- Receives definition and execution of current and future strategies from others and determines the necessary requirements for passive design to accommodate these changes.
- To analyse current solutions and develop new products accordingly.
- Ensures compliance in installation quality and ensure acceptable performance of network sites. This is to ensure that all solutions deployed into the network are fit for purpose and requirements for installation and maintenance area clearly defined and accepted by the business.
- Ensures my client maintains control of the infrastructure deployed on site
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
- To plan, scope, cost and define objectives with stakeholders for design related projects.
- Manage the identification, development, implementation and approval of design solutions specific to this role, including installation, maintenance and H&S investigations.
- To ensure design projects are delivered on time and to the customer's needs.
What we are looking for:
- Broad knowledge of Telecoms infrastructure and suppliers
- Broad experience working in site design environment, working with suppliers and shareholder management
- Extensive experience working in site design team/telecoms design team in the UK.
- Prior experience working in supplier/manufacturer design team.
- Ideally to be educated to degree level with the subject being in a relevant field such as; Engineering
If you feel that you possess the required skills for the role, then please apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.