|Job Title:||STRATEGY ARCHITECT - MOBILE TELCO SECURITY (CCIE / CISSP)|
|Duration:||6 month initial|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The Transport Team within Network Strategy is responsible for delivering strategy and high-level architecture for enterprise wide Transport, IT and Mobile services technology security.
This opportunity is for a security architect to become involved in a mixed technical/business role with the fastest growing and most innovative mobile operator in the highly competitive UK telecoms industry. This role is critical in helping the strategy and architecture team to provide end-to-end transport security architecture governance based on policy, compliance and legislative requirements, and technology security patterns for our enterprise transformation programme.
The role will involve reflecting strategic principles in the creation of new, and refinement of existing, high level target architectural patterns and principles to meet the needs of the transformed business. Working closely with various managed services partners, you will govern the production of end-to-end delivery architecture and design artefacts to ensure they achieve appropriate risk-managed compliance to the target architecture.
The role will include architectural steer and governance of enterprise IT and Network:
- Security controls and services with respect to preserving levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability and privacy that are risk appropriate and aligned to target architecture.
- Secure Internet connectivity patterns for public facing services.
- Secure connectivity between services in different public/private off premise external IT cloud providers i.e. Microsoft Azure IAAS, AWS IAAS, various SaaS providers
- Secure connectivity within and between the public/private off premise external IT cloud providers (where appropriate)
- Secure services required either within and between the private/public IT clouds i.e. identity and access management, secure transport, load balancing, DNS, etc
- Automation of security controls where possible; and use of such technologies including SDN, SIEM, DoS, NFV controls where appropriate
- Identification and expression of security risks within a particular architecture or design decision.
Relevant industry certifications in IP networking and IT security (eg. CCIE, CISSP, CISM, CRISC)
Excellent overall understanding of IP networks and IT security technology and principles within a service provider or large IT enterprise environment.
Experience with implementing compliant architecture to support standards and regulatory agencies including NIST Cyber Security Framework and 800-53 control standards, IETF, ETSI, 3GPP, Cyber Security Essentials Plus, ISO27001, OFCOM, GDPR and PCI-DSS certification.
Architectural knowledge of networking technologies such as:
- Datacentre network transport and IT security,
- Cloud network transport, IT, Cloud Management Platforms (CMP's) and Cloud Access Broker security
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) and automation,
- Virtualised Applications, Containers and Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV) in cloud environments
- Security controls and services for Protection, Identification, Management monitoring, control and segregation; and
- IT Network Security Design for Web application and N-tier applications.
Vendor and partner management experience
Knowledge and experience of GDPR and privacy obligations and compliance
Knowledge of Telco specific regulatory and legislative environments.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.