|Job Title:||Strategic Performance Research Lead (Insights)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Strategic Performance Insights Lead
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading mobile operator, who work in an agile, customer driven and collaborative environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Strategic Performance Insights Lead to join their Marketing department on an interim basis, where you will be involved in many projects that measure the performance of various different business functions, including MBB, Customer & Campaigns.
This role sits within the Strategy, Research and Insights team within the Marketing directorate. Marketing is responsible for all aspects of trading, including customer acquisition, retention, wholesale & base management and is therefore front & centre of the companies growth ambitions.
- Synthesis of primary and secondary research studies and data
- Using insights to tell stories that drive deeper business understanding of customer behaviour
- Embedding and communicating customer insights into Marketing and Customer
- Use customer Insight to support the business to be more customer driven
- Day-to-day running of projects (data analysis, reporting etc.)
- A good understanding of quantitative research.
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong presentation skills - ability to articulate the story.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills in creation and storytelling
- Strong analytical capabilities - working with data sets to uncover a story
- Able to prioritise and deliver high quality, accurate, relevant & timely reporting & analysis.
- Enjoy operating in a fast pace environment
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Lead Pre-Sales/Deal Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin
Lead Software Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
C# .NET Lead Software Developer
Location: Reading, Berkshire