|Job Title:||Strategic Performance Research Lead|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Strategic Performance Research Lead - 6 months maternity cover - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
The role and its purpose.
The Strategic Performance Research Lead provides effective and timely support to the Marketing Team.
This role sits within the Strategy, Research and Insights team within the Marketing directorate. Marketing is responsible for all aspects of trading, including customer acquisition, retention, wholesale & base management and is therefore front & centre of growth ambitions.
What makes this role unique?
As the Strategic Performance Research Lead you will be involved in many projects that measure the performance of the Mobile and Broadband market, Customer and Campaigns.
We don't just measure things and report back, we also deep dive into the true drivers of performance and make recommendations how we can improve our performance across Three and portfolio brands. We do this through reports, presentation and our OneKPID dashboard.
We work really closely with all teams in the business, but mostly with other teams in Marketing, Channel Operations, EI and Customer.
This is a demanding role that requires a self-motivated and ambitious individual with a pro-active and delivery focused attitude. You will have great attention to detail and take pride in delivering accurate, clear and consistent outputs. You'll be comfortable managing both timetabled deliverables and ad hoc urgent requests. In a continuously changing environment, a flexible approach and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
What does the role involve?
- Synthesis of primary and secondary research studies and data
- Using insights to tell stories that drive deeper business understanding of customer behaviour
- Embedding and communicating customer insights into Marketing and Customer
- Use customer Insight to support the business to be more customer driven
- You will be involved in a broad range of research projects:
- Brand NPS tracking and reporting
- GfK Broadband and Mobile market behaviour tracking and reporting
- YouGov profiles analysis and deep dives for the new segmentation
- Customer Experience - leavers/joiners etc reporting and analysis
- Day-to-day running of projects (data analysis, reporting etc.)
- Working closely together with members in our team
The type of person we are looking for
- Excellent understanding of quantitative research.
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong presentation skills - ability to articulate the story.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills in creation and storytelling
- Strong analytical capabilities - working with data sets to uncover a story
- Able to prioritise and deliver high quality, accurate, relevant & timely reporting & analysis.
- Enjoy operating in a fast pace environment.
- Enjoy working collaboratively
- Bold and challenging
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.