Fantastic opportunity open for a STP Core Integration Engineer with strong experience in STP and signalling to come on-board and work for a reputable well established telecoms vendor based in Reading. This will be an inital 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- Strong engineering skills with STP / signalling, working in a project delivery environment on customer's site, experience in Cloud technology is an advantage
- Strong Communication Skills
- Exposure to signalling solutions is an advantage
- Installation of STP - existing servers or VM environments
- Configuration of Server IP Network & VPN Testing and Validation of STP Master functionality Standard Monitoring,
- Provisioning Set-up and configuration & integration Execute functional testing & validate Acceptance Test Plan for solution
- Execution of ATP for Customized Service with Number Portability Creating Method of Procedure - for base configuration includes detailed deployment configurations, diagraming and Master-Edge set up, etc
- Integration analysis, planning & documentation for Edge signalling systems and Masters provisioning systems
- Expectation for the role is that the person must interact in person with team members, suppliers and customer.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Junior / Assistant Engineer
Location: London, England
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Technical Service Engineer (Tivoli - Unix)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Market rates
Software Test Engineer - Tester - Space Division - Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum