|Job Title:||Standardization Expert | 3GPP SA2|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Job title: Standardization Expert | 3GPP SA2
Location: Leuven, Belgium or Cambridge, UK
Our client is one of the fastest growing telecommunications and network solutions providers in the world. The job holder's primary focus will be the improvement of our client's leadership in 3GPP through involvement in the technical discussions and communicating with other major companies.
The successful candidate will work alongside researchers, domestic standard delegates, engineers and developers, who contribute to different aspects of the project. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem-solving, advanced design methods and the creation of quality products are essential attributes.
- Participate in the 3GPP SA2 meeting, lead and promote the initiation of SA2 subject standards, including obtaining the position of project rapporteur, and improve the voice and influence of our client's Device on standards.
- Fully understand the standard requirements of the product line, develop the standard promotion strategy and plan, and promote the strategy and plan at the SA2 standard meeting.
- Gain insights into the research direction of innovative technologies oriented to device business applications, and provide important input and suggestions for team innovation research.
- Promote SEP in SA2 work items.
- Provide guidance for team members and help them improve their capabilities in the SA2 business domain
Travelling: International travel.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of wireless communication technologies and standards developed by 3GPP.
- Experience and expertise as a 3GPP delegate.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate these into technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, especially intercultural communication.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
Our client will offer a competitive salary for the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK or in Europe.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.