.NET DEVELOPER - HYBRID - COVENTRY- CONTRACT
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Public and Defence Sector is looking for a Senior .Net Developer who has experience on upgrading legacy .Net applications to new version. Shall be working with the Azure Devops team and must have good understanding of Azure PaaS - App Services, Functions, API Management, App Insights.
Hybrid - 2 days a week onsite in Coventry - Ideal locations: Coventry / Birmingham
Duration: 3 months rolling contract+ possible extension
- C#, .NET 6 and .NET Core 3.1
- Experience of upgrading legacy .NET Framework and earlier .NET Core applications.
- NUnit, FluentAssertions and Moq.
- NServisBus and Sonarcloud skills are desirable.
- GitHub for Source Control.
- Azure PaaS - App Services, Functions, API Management, App Insights etc.
- Azure Devops CI/CD pipelines.
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SR. APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Project Coordinator - 6 month Rolling Contract
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
IT CORDINATOR - CONTRACT - WAKEFIELD-ONSITE
Location: West Midlands, England
LEAD 3RD LINE NETWORK ENGINEER- CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
OPENTEXT VIM- S4 HANA CONSULTANT - CONTRACT - REMOTE
Location: London, England