|Job Title:||Sr Functional Programming Developer Engineer|
|Start Date:||2-4 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Jeannette Morera|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
You'll be joining a small, focused team working on a reusable cross-platform routing and resiliency layer. You will design solutions based around AWS infrastructure and write high-quality, scalable code mainly in Elixir. You'll be passionate about functional programming, solid code design, investigating emerging web technologies and building highly scalable services for the future of the client's business focused on Media.
The customer's legacy stack is built in Ruby
You would ideally have some experience with traffic and high-availability.
- Demonstrable experience writing and maintaining robust production software
- Demonstrable experience with Elixir or a functional programming language Ruby, Python, Kotlin, etc
- Experience in Agile practices
- Experience in AWS Cloud architecture
- Experience in testing and design patterns
Some of the Benefits include but are not limited to
- Excellent career progression - great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house academy hosting a wide range of internal and external courses and certification, plus dedicated learning time inside your working time
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + buy or sell
- Work/life balance culture - 35 hour working week
- Matched contribution pension scheme
We need dynamic Elixir software engineers to use their talents to develop robust code and push creative boundaries. If that's you and you're looking to work with an organisation with great purpose, people, progression and development opportunities, where you can grow your career; we'd like to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.