TSOT SENIOR ON-SITE TECHNICIAN - ONSITE- WESTMINSTER / CROYDON - LONG TERM CONTRACT
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Public and Defence Sector is looking for an Onsite Senior Technician acting as a Tech Bar-tech support - VIP support. Need to be flexible.
Duration: Long Term - Until June 2025
Location: London - Westminster / Croydon - Must be flexible and must work on either sites as required.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Duties include working on a Tech Bar, call management and updating, CMDB updating and management. VIP support where required.
- Stock management (ordering/deliveries) Some support of local sites is also required (within one mile of the main site.
- Good communication skills and being a team player is essential.
- Support hours are 08.00-18.00 Mon to Friday (7.5 hour shifts)
- Service Now knowledge would be useful
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Coordinator - 6 month Rolling Contract
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
IT CORDINATOR - CONTRACT - WAKEFIELD-ONSITE
Location: West Midlands, England
LEAD 3RD LINE NETWORK ENGINEER- CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
OPENTEXT VIM- S4 HANA CONSULTANT - CONTRACT - REMOTE
Location: London, England
SR. APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland