Role: SQL Developer
Great position working for a high profile brand that offers benefits such as bonus scheme, flexi bonus options, 28 days holiday and much more!
This is a key role in the end-to-end product delivery leveraging a variety of Cloud and Big Data tools and following best practices and engineering standards.
This offers a great opportunity for SQL Developers to develop their career within Data Engineering.
What the role will be doing:
- Responsible for sourcing, mapping, transforming and extracting data from a wide variety of source systems
- Drive the design, development, test, optimisation, and deployment of data products on our Azure Platform
- Supporting data capture, data quality, transformation for dashboards and reporting solutions
- Drive continual improvement to standard data, dashboard, report and user functionality
- Deliver E2E data solutions in rapid delivery cycles through automated CI/CD pipelines in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with Product Heads/Leads for solution support, analysis, infrastructure and data remediation
- Input into planning, estimation and prioritisation within an agile framework to fulfil the product backlog
- Provide relevant documentation for and outputs to internal processes and designs
- Mentoring and development of junior team members as we expand our DevOps capability
- Expertise In ETL, visualisation technologies and data modelling and data engineering
- Experience of Azure Platform, ADF, Cloud Data Warehouses and Data Lakes, Databricks, Kafka, Snowflake, DBT
- Proven experience of SQL, Tableau and/or Power BI; ML and AI extremely useful
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum, Kanban delivery approaches with prior experience in product-driven teams
- Following best practices In DevOps environment - version control, CI/CD, peer review
- Prior experience with automated testing and release management approaches of particular Interest
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.