Oxfordshire - with some homeworking
This leading travel company are seeking an experienced SQL Developer to join their team while the go through an exciting transformation.
You will be working on their in-house suite of web and desktop based applications. You will be aiding in the development, testing and deployment of SQL based interfaces which translate and transform data from their core in-house applications to a third party application.
You must have:
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- Skilled at optimizing SQL statements
- Proficient in debugging existing code
- Knowledge of best practices in relational databases
- Use of source control / code versioning tool
- Experience in migration projects (desirable)
- SQL Replication & Cloud SQL services (desirable)
- Experience with transforming / manipulating datasets (desirable)
- Experience of integrating into third party systems and API's (Desirable)
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.