This position can be home based.
We are looking for a Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer to work on a key data migration activity. This activity requires producing a number or reports on an ongoing basis through the migration period. The accuracy of the reports and the data is critical throughout this period.
There may also be the opportunity to continue to develop any new reports required for ongoing BAU support as well as the supporting of current BAU MI systems.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong T-SQL developer with recent practical experience in data warehouse design implemented with Kimball methodology using conformed dimensions.
- Extensive experience in development of ETL framework using SSIS to extract, transform and load the data into dimension and fact tables in a data warehouse.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database programing.
- Experience with BI Stack covering integration services, analysis services and reporting services.
Essential Skills Required
- SQL Server 2016 or above
- Database programming
- ETL design
- Data Warehouse design
- MSSQL SSIS
- MSSQL SSAS (multidimensional and tabular)
- MSSQL SSRS
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.