|Job Title:||Splunk Consultant (Defence/Gov) - Contract - Hampshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Splunk Consultant (Defence/Gov) - Contract - Hampshire
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading managed services provider in the UK Defence sector require a Splunk consultant with experience of designing and hands-on implementation of Splunk Enterprise with Enterprise Security in a secure, on-premises deployment:
- Hands-on skills for installing and configuring a resilient Splunk deployment.
- On-boarding of a wide range of common log sources.
- Configuration of custom log sources not supported by Splunk 'out of the box'.
- Use of the Common Information Model for normalising log source content.
- Configuration of Searches, Reports, Alerts and Dashboards.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.