Great perm role that has flexible work, offering a 15% annual bonus, PMI (Vitality), 30 days holiday plus bank holidays plus competitive flexible benefits. This Solutions Designer position is working for a leading mobile infrastructure company and will involve developing and implementing systems architecture designs that will meet business needs. The Solution Designer's responsibilities include designing innovative solutions based on business requirements, creating functional specifications, making assessments of the current software systems in place, in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
What the role will be doing:
- Participating and leading on projects where analysis of systems or data requires an in-depth evaluation of complex business process, system process, and industry standards.
- Designing technology solutions by modelling requirements and applying standard application methodology best practices.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Maintain & update Enterprise Architecture documentation.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company's needs and fulfill business objectives.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with the Enterprise Architect to recommend improvement solutions.
- Build and develop strong long term relationships with senior stakeholders, ensuring mutual success and maximum collaboration. This will include the ability to influence senior stakeholders without having direct authority over them, and to provide real time updates on the current status on milestones and deadlines.
- Advising stakeholders on complex issues and progress on technical solution implementation plans, ensuring business impact is understood and that risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams to ensure project success.
What experience is needed:
- Proven experience in engineering and software solution design.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and abilities in managing senior stakeholders and matrix teams.
- Ability to manage and maintain enterprise architecture tools.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Operations/Transition Service Designer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Oracle Cloud Financials Principal Consultant
Principal BI Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Oracle PAAS Technical Consultant (Home Working)
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Oracle PaaS Technical Consultant - Remote working