|Job Title:||Solutions Architect - Azure|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Solutions Architect
My IT Services client is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to provide additional support and technical guidance on a number of key Microsoft technologies, specifically, Win10 rollout, Active Directory, Azure, SCCM.
The successful Solutions Architect will have extensive experience in technical (software and infrastructure) architecture, development and support.
Strong knowledge of Azure and multi-tenant/SaaS solutions is essential.
Further details below:
- Define and implement technical solutions architecture for diverse business processes, projects, and functions.
- Develop software solutions and strategies to meet the architectural goals and needs of the client, ensuring scalable, reliable, and available architectural solutions.
- Conduct applications, middleware and database analysis to identify and resolve operational issues/limitations in middleware, support and legacy applications
- Assess, review and design the interaction/interface between applications, databases, and middleware systems to identify and address problems/gaps in functional coverage.
- Provide guidelines / best practice on the use and maintenance of architectural systems (applications, middleware and databases) to ensure sustained efficiency and performance.
- Ensure proper documentation of solutions, high level design (and low level design as appropriate), as well as processes, procedures and support documentation.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience in technical (software & infrastructure) architecture, development and support.
- Knowledge of Azure and multi-tenant/SaaS solutions
- Extensive experience of the Microsoft platform including modern web technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, SQL,
- also good knowledge and understanding of MS System Centre Configuration Manager(SCCM)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and network technologies as well as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MS System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM) an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design using applications lifecycle management
- Demonstrated software development experience and use of PowerShell scripting
- Background from a FMCG industry delivering enterprise solutions, ERP or similar business systems is highly desired
This is an urgent role so please forward your up to date CV ASAP.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Cloud Administrator/Engineer - Azure, IaaS, SaaS
Location: Republic of Ireland
Network Architect- Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competetive daily rate