Project People currently have an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join a leading telecoms organisation based in Berkshire.
Your responsibilities as Solutions Architect will include;
- To build, manage and lead system and data enterprise architecture that adheres to recognised industry standards.
- Analysis and maintenance of a robust data architecture
- Creation/maintenance of business wide data models
- In conjunction with the data management team, creation of data road-maps and driving through the delivery
- Technical Authority and end to end accountability for all internal/external clients in order to analyse business procedure, clarify client's requirements and to define the scope of existing software, hardware & network provision
- Acting as the authority/architect for projects, ensuring delivery meets customer requirements and solution design
- Solution testing and test case creation
- To seek opportunities for automation and taking the lead when approved. To always question if there is a better way of doing things
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to customers
The ideal Solutions Architect will have;
- Considerable experience in defining technology solutions in changing business environments. Technical lead and authority on all IT related solutions
- Experience leading matrix and direct multi-skilled teams
- Demonstrable background of delivering solutions design and implementation to resolve business issues and improvements
- Data System Architecture and Integration
- Adept with Service oriented architectures, as well as micro services
- Corporate Data Quality
- ITIL Service Strategy and Design
- Working knowledge deploying solutions in cloud based infrastructures and exploiting SaaS architecture
If this sounds like the next Solution Architect role for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more information
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.