Solution Designer - OSS
Reading - Remote/Flexible working
- Accountable for providing technical leadership and governance to adhere and deliver against our client's OSS architecture, technical and business objectives.
- Develop and manage the relationship with internal stakeholder and partners to support and deliver our requirements and the contracted outcomes to budget, time and quality.
- Provide the technical leadership and direction to our partners.
- Support OSS Technical domain lead to build and prioritising the 18-month technical and budget roadmap.
- Accountable for capacity and performance of the OSS technical domain
- Accountable for ensuring OSS project delivery
Knowledge and Experience.
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem-solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- You will have provided direction large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple OSS technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
- Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
- OSS Domain specific knowledge & experience of OSS solution design and delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the OSS solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
- Ensure the delivery of the OSS solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
- Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
- Manage the relationship with our partners and developing this to meet our current and future needs.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Theale, Berkshire
RAN Design Technical Authority - OSS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Teleco Solution Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin
RF Compliance Assurance Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire