Currently recruiting for a Solution Designer role to join my client - a leading Telecommunication Infrastructure Company, on a permanent basis.
Role Title - Solution Designer
Position - Permanent
Location - Theale (Remote untill pandemic,post that 2 - 3 days in office)
The client is looking for experienced Solution Designer / Solution Architect to join the team for this challenging role.This role will represent an opportunity for someone to help develop the companies Architecture department as well.
Required Experience :
- The major responsibilities include designing innovative solutions based on business requirements, creating functional specifications, making assessments of the the current software systems in place, in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
- In this role you will be evaluating solutions, producing design docs, understanding design integrations where needed.
Maintain & update Enterprise Architecture documentation.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with the Enterprise Architect to recommend improvement solutions.
- Experience of using Enterprise Architecture tools.
Required Skills :
- Need to have TOGAF certification
- Good to know Teclo Site Management software design/development, Integration knowledge(SOAP, Rest API's). Middleware Biztal Data Warehouse design & optimization.
- Good Knowledge of Cloud architecture
**If interested, please drop your CV to have further discussion with me**
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.