Solution Designer - Microsoft stack / .NET / C# / SQL / Azure
Based in Oxfordshire or West London (office/remote based mix flexibility an option)
Great opportunity to join a Luxury brand undergoing a transformation, to improve the technology underpinning the companies future plans. My client is looking for a Solution Designer/Architect, or a Developer looking to move into Solution Design on a permanent basis.
In this role you will need to work closely with development and engineering teams to design and deliver solutions which are aligned to the overall Enterprise Architecture. Solution design and architecture deliverables will span across Applications, Integration, Data and Infrastructure. It's great if you have an in depth knowledge across all, but experience is not required within all 4 domains.
For this role we are looking for someone with a strategic solution mindset with an up-to-date knowledge of technology and a track record of successful delivery. You'll need to have and attention to detail and good technical problem solving skills. Communication is key, so you will need to be a clear communicator who is comfortable with a variety of audiences and situations.
- Development experience of the Microsoft stack, .NET, C# , SQL & Azure would be desirable but other languages can also be considered such as Java and C++
- Proven track record of delivery and working across all technology domains.
- Development experience across Business Applications and ideally Integration and Data
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Commercial understanding
- Track record of technology change delivery
- Innovation for business outcomes
- Good understanding of applying security by design principles and patterns
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in being considered for, please apply here! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.