|Job Title:||Solution Architect/Designer - Telecoms, BSS, IT|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Great role working for a leader within the telecoms industry.
This Solution Designer position will have overall accountability for producing the requirements and design artefact to be passed to the Delivery partners in order for them to commercially contract against, making cross functional working a key component of the role.
Also responsible for the solution delivered in terms of quality, ensuring alignment with the architectural frameworks, the domain roadmaps and technical governance criteria.
Working within a large team of Solution Designers, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of initiatives being the single point of contact for stakeholders to ensure a common understanding of both requirements and the solution.
What the role will be doing:
- Leading the elicitation, validation, and documentation of the refined functional and non-functional requirements from Business Stakeholders.
- Leading the development of flexible, scalable, cost effective and reliable solution designs.
- Documenting the statement of requirements to deliver to our vendors to be commercially contracted against through statement of works (fixed price response).
- Review of statement of works from vendors, ensuring compliance against the statement of requirements.
- Responsible for the quality of the solutions, passing through the technical governance gates.
- Managing requirements compliancy through the delivery lifecycle, demonstrating understanding of how these and proposed solutions might impact current systems.
- Identifying interdependency issues between and within systems to enable solutions to be delivered as designed/conceived.
- Drive the design decision-making process by articulating options and implications, ensuring the design is appropriate, flexible and robust.
What experience is needed:
- Experience of requirements gathering and creating end to end solution designs within a BSS environment and telecoms experience would be highly desirable.
- Broad understanding of IT applications and business areas such as CRM, Data Warehousing, Finance, and Marketing.
- Strong analysis skills both business and technical.
- Experience of technically leading the definition and delivery of e2e High Level Solution Designs and management of the design throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to drive a collaborative approach across business functions, and external partners.
For more details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.