|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Security Clearance required)|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rates|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Solution Architect - Security Clearance Required
Home / Remote Working (UK Only)
I am currently recruiting for a leading IT & Communications company for an experienced Lead Enterprise Architect / Solution Architect with secure server and network experience. This will be a remote/home based role, UK only, as security clearance is required. Candidates without security clearance will also be considered.
As Solution Architect you will lead a review of the centralised management infrastructure for UK HMG secure customers. This is a key role where you will liaise with stakeholders from various business units, undertake a 'discovery' exercise on the restricted network and produce a blue print of what it looks like. You will then produce designs to re-platform it into a cloud offering.
You will take a leading role in the development of solutions around the infrastructure space for secure, especially UK HMG infrastructure security requirements.
* You will liaise with customers and key stakeholders providing feedback and updates that major technical project definitions have influenced investment decisions. Regularly has technical strategies, architectures and proposals, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant Business Approval review.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments, incorporating strategic level risks and remedies and manages a large design team to achieve documented handover criteria.
* Documented feedback, from customers and/or sales, that IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of the customer's business have been developed as a result of working with the customer to understand their business strategy.
* Authors high level design documents for major solutions, managing design requirements and implementation teams and maintains an audit trail for an effective design control process.
- Knowledge of security architectures and acceptable solutions used across HMG customers is essential
- Strong knowledge of secure networks and secure platforms
- Understand network architecture up to an official sensitive level
- An understanding/working knowledge of how to design a migration from a physical infrastructure into the cloud
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required experience, please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SENIOR S/4HANA OTC/SD CONSULTANT- CONTRACT- REMOTE
Senior S/4 HANA Consultant(OTC/SD)
Location: Berkshire, England
AWS-DEVOPS ENGINEER - CONTRACT- INSIDE IR35- REMOTE
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Location: Hampshire, England