|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Openstack, AWS Cloud)|
|Salary:||Market Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Solution Architect (Openstack & AWS)
Solution Architect - you will be joining a leading Mobile Telecoms company on an ongoing contract basis, starting as they embark their journey on a groundbreaking Cloud transformation programme!
We are looking for a Solution Architect with experience in the following tech:
- AWS Cloud platform
- Openstack (essential)
My client is looking for an experienced Architect with experience of delivering large scale cloud transformations, someone who has strong technical, decision making and problem solving skills.
You will be the Technical Delivery Authority for Openstack working on an AWS platform on a leading transformation programme.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of either building Openstack in the cloud, or having deployed applications in Openstack cloud.
- Experience of both Public and private cloud.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) would be desirable.
What you will be doing:
- Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
- Define of technical requirement specification and work with the partner management/procurement team to contract the delivery of requirements. Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
- Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process
If you have the required experience please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.