|Job Title:||Solution Architect - Microsoft Applications/ EPOS|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Solution Architect - Microsoft Applications
We are looking for an experienced MS Apps Architect (WinTel, SQL etc...) with a track record of solution design and documentation/costings.
They are a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
Responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and those existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Define business solutions by engaging customer and senior stakeholders
- Create Statement of work
- Closely work with the account Project Manager
- Create business Cases
- Costing of projects
- Review CRs before implementation. Including costings, bringing to governance, applications,
- Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Business development. Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the customer.
- Requirements and design. Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to knowledge base.
- Experienced solution architect with experience in Retail environment
- Finance transaction experience
- EPOS/MPOS experience
- Microsoft technology experience such as WINTEL
- SQL and Oracle server experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
IAM-Azure Active Directory Consultant- Remote-Contract
Location: London, England
Field Resource Controller
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Hampshire, England
WAN First Line Team member
Location: Solihull, West Midlands