Solutions Architect/Technical Design Authority (Messaging)
Location - Remote
Building on the launch of the World's first Telco Cloud Core, our client are growing their network delivery team to support new business requirements, increase capacity and improve efficiency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team working on exciting new technologies which provide a platform for growth and agility to meet business goals.
What you'll be doing...
You will establish the technical vision for Core Network Messaging projects and guide a cross-functional team from different organisations to deliver it.
You'll be accountable for the design and delivery of messaging solutions, gathering business requirements and seeing solutions through to a cost effective and reliable delivery for our customers.
We need you to have experience in...
- Providing technical, decision making and problem solving leadership for a technical domain
- Designing and delivering end-to-end solutions for telco services like SMS, MMS, Voicemail, Cell Broadcast, OTA, eSIM/Entitlement.
- Understanding of 3GPP and ETSI standards for mobile networks
- Strong stakeholder management
- Telco experience essential; cloud and NFV experience desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Solution Architect - OSS
Solution Designer - OSS
Network Integration Architect (Mobile Telecoms)
Systems Integration Architect / Designer - E2E - OSS/CORE/RAN
Location: Berkshire, England