We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and innovative technologist to join the team as a Solution Architect within a Telecoms practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end architecture and technical delivery of Big Data and analytics solutions delivered to mobile and fixed line telecoms clients, delivered using our best-in-class products.
The role offers mainly remote working.
This company specialise in Big Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning, with award-winning solutions that transform their clients' operations.
What experience is needed:
- Experience in a technical solution/architect role with exposure to telco or analytics
- Solid knowledge and experience of ETL, Data Integration and Data Warehousing concepts
- Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering large complex projects covering a range of technologies, domains and functions
- Experience of developing and maintaining architectural and design documentation (HLD, LLD, etc)
- Extensive experience of requirements analysis and development of these into technical solutions
- A creative and analytical approach to problem solving
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Network Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Cork City, Cork
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire