|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Cryptography/PKI/C++/Java/Visual Studio)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Solution Architect (Cryptography, PKI, C++, Java, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Windows Server) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive Cryptography & PKI solution design experience (HLD & LLD) required.
- The successful applicant will have the following: PKI, Cryptography, Microsoft certificate services and Certificate Authorities or equivalent, Active Directory, Key management, HSMs
- The role holder will work to help define and deliver major technical projects/strategies/architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
- Responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments, incorporating strategic level risks and remedies and manages a large design team to achieve documented handover criteria.
- Defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies
- Delivery of complex solutions across multiple platforms
- Authors high level design documents for major solutions, managing design requirements and implementation teams and maintains an audit trail for an effective design control process.
- Desirable Skills: C++, Java, Visual Studio 6, Eclipse, Windows Server 2003/2012/2016 Admin/Config, Linux
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.