Home working - Security cleared* Solaris Architect required with a consultative by default approach i.e. someone who is comfortable leading customer conversations, eliciting requirements and shaping strategy. The will need to have a broad range of technical knowledge, with a preference for those with wide ranging open systems knowledge. It would also be an advantage for these individuals to have decent knowledge of contemporary cloud technologies and how they apply in a Hyrid-IT scenario.
AWS and Azure and VMWare. Would also prefer a candidate who has knowledge on legacy technologies such as Solaris, AIX, Windows, Oracle, HP-UX SLES, RHEL, Storage, Backup, networking, security, Data Centres, Migration, Hybrid IT.
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Architect for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall Architect or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Solaris Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Data Architect (S4HANA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire