Software Tester (Java, Protractor, Selenium & Automation) is required by our Global IT Services Company. This is permanent opportunity, to be based in Cardiff, Wales. Excellent company benefit package offered. The successful applicant will be working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Working with product owners and technical leads to review, set story and feature acceptance criteria for the client's bespoke cloud based product;
- Uses various java test frameworks and tools, including jUnit, Cucumber, Protractor and Selenium Web driver to create the fully automated test framework;
- Strong Protractor and Selenium;
- Java Test Specialist with strong experience of writing tests in Java;
- Extensive Automation experience, including Automating tests as part of their continuous integration systems;
- Developing tests for new applications, new features and regressions;
- Proven experience in developing tests for software applications;
- Familiarity with software build tools, issue tracking and source control systems;
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development), BDD (Behaviour Driven Development);
- Strong experience of software testing techniques, testing REST APIs, continuous integration and delivery processes.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.