Software Technical Lead
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent | Full time
**Please note, successful candidates MUST be eligible for UK SC Clearance**
To lead a software development team implementing new products and supporting existing products in a range of traffic enforcement products.
The principal tasks of the job are:
- Execution of software development tasks under the direction of the Software Team Lead, using the following technologies:
- Visual Studio 2017 or later
- .NET Core
- HTML5, CSS
- Cloud deployment
- Making software architectural decisions, and documenting them appropriately using Enterprise Architect and UML
- Planning and estimation of the team's work and monitoring progress using JIRA
- Providing technical direction to the team, including mentoring junior members
- Define and improve team development processes
- Contribute to company process development
- Liaison with Roadflow test and support teams.Provide technical input to ITT response
- 8 or moreyears' experience of C# .NET development, ideally in a product-based environment as part of a small team, including:
- Experience of employing modern design patterns and best practice for .NET development.
- Experience of use of continuous integration environments.
- Experience of using a version control system.
- 2 or more years' experience of software architectural design, ideally using UML
- 1 or more years' experience of leading a small software development team, ideally in an agile process, including:
- mentoring junior developers
- providing technical direction to the team
- defining and refining development processes
- leading code reviews
- planning, estimating and monitoring work packages
- Software development for .NET in C# using Visual Studio
- Software unit testing using a test framework
- Effective use of a version control system
- Liaise with customer and subcontractors on technical issues relating to systems engineering and system design.
- Manage allocated budget and resources to meet agreed milestones and deliverables
- Capable of managing medium sized systems engineering activities
- Capable of demonstrating understanding of design issues relating to Complex Systems, or System of Systems
- Architecture modelling and requirements analysis
- Competent user of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience of working to ISO 9001:2000 standards
- Experience of the full project lifecycle (requirements, design, develop, test, deliver)
- First degree level (or equivalent) experience in a maths, physics or software related discipline.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Software / Platform Architect (SaaS)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Junior Software Architect - Saas Platforms
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Digital Scrum Master - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Java Developer
Location: London, England
Location: London, England